Note that this page has changed to reflect that you are nearly at the end of your final week!
Thank you so much for taking part in this beta round of Glow with Flo! I hope that you are enjoying it and that you have seen many fabulous benefits over the past few weeks.
In order that I can make tweaks to ensure future clients fully benefit from this plan I would be grateful if you would send me your feedback on Friday (or Saturday at the latest!) this week. To do this please:
- copy and paste the questionnaire (below) into an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill in your answers with as much detail as possible
- hit that “send” button
As soon as I have this email from you I will send you out a “what’s next” link including a request for a testimonial.
Please note that I am really happy to offer you a £60 discount off my Nourish, Align and Transform coaching package if you would like to sign up in the next three weeks. No hard sell at all – just thought I’d let you know!
I also thought that you all might like to know some of the major changes I will be implementing as a result of feedback:
- Sending each week’s worksheet as a letter rather than a link
- Making it much clearer that every single element of the course is optional – everybody starts at a different place and nobody should feel overwhelmed. Meanwhile, some people have some of these elements in place already and want to fine-tune their existing glow practices!
- Sending a mid-week reminder/cheerleading/troubleshooting email
- Including more sugar free recipes
With love, Flo xx
p.s. if you are having some trouble copy + pasting from a smartphone or tablet try selecting the last word of the questionnaire below and working up! Sometimes this works better than starting at the beginning and working down… Alternatively, jot the questions down on a piece of paper and just email me the answers. Thank you!
Which week are you on?
What about this course are you enjoying about this week?
Are there any of my recipes that you are particularly enjoying?
Is there anything about the course that you are finding difficult this week?
Are there any of my recommendations (supplements, food etc.) that you are not following this week and can you tell me why?
Did you find my explanations/instructions/recipes helpful? Did you need/want more/less information? Please tell me how I could have improved:
Did you notice any typos?! Were there any sentences or passages that you felt needed work?
Anything else about this course over the last four weeks that you would like to tell me or ask me?
(Don’t worry about the publicity sentence today – I’ll be asking you for a longer testimonial in a couple of days!)