The following are all changes I would like you to start incorporating into your day by the next appointment (unless I have specifically given you alternative recommendations.)
I recommend just taking one point on board every few days – don’t try to do it all at once.
Please do not hesitate to contact me (in reply to my last email to you headed “Health and Nutrition…) if you have any questions.
- Set your weekend alarm for no more than one hour after your weekday alarm.
- Begin each day with a glass or mug of water with a pinch of salt dissolved in it.
- Get ten minutes of direct sunlight on your face and in your eyes every morning (i.e. not through a window or behind sunglasses.)
- Incorporate my breathing exercise into your daily routine – any time of day is fine.
- If you drink coffee please finish your last cup of the day by 2.00 pm each afternoon.
- Turn off all screens by 10.30 pm every night. Earlier if possible.